First Step: They primarily decompose micro-organisms in a prompt
way, place anti mold sticker in the shoe boxes and it can eliminate the bacterial
Second Step: Slowly release potent anti-mold factors to inhibit
mold growth. Preserving the product for 3-6 months during shipment and store
Experiment 1: Leather Shoes
1. Experiment: July 01, 2012.
2. Pictured: July 17, 2012.
3. This pairs of leather shoes was enclosed in 2 separate plastic jars.
(A) Jar had the shoes with our Bio-Pak anti-mold sticker.
(B) Jar had the shoe without Bio-Pak anti-mold sticker.
4. After 14 days, as shown, the sample shoe:
(A) Shoes kept with our Bio-Pak anti-mold sticker, were still clean.
(B) without Bio-Pak anti-mold sticker, was completely moldy.
Experiment 2: Steamed Bread
1. Experiment: July 2, 2012
2. Pictured: July 25, 2012
3. Two samples, taken from freshly steamed bread, were enclosed in 2 separate plastic
4. One bottle is used Bio-Pak anti-mold sticker, another one is not.
5. After 48 days as shown in the picture, the sample.
(A) Bread steamed bread with our Bio-Pak anti-mold sticker was still clean and white,
but the sample.
(B) Without Bio-Pak Anti-mold sticker had grown mold.